Project Associate / Assistant Director (Finance/Payroll)
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Public / Civil Service
The candidate will be attached to AGD's Cumulus project or Production Support team for the entire contract duration. Candidates will experience first-hand Cloud SaaS ERP system (that is, Finance in Workday and/or Payroll in Excelity) as well as familiarisation with system implementation process from requirement gathering, design, testing, change management, training and deployment to system go-live. The candidate will also be exposed to agile methodology and process design principles.
The candidate will enrol for Workday Pro Certification. Following that, he/she will involve in system configuration, report writing, and issue resolution and change requests implementation, with an opportunity for a 6-month attachment in another government agency.
This role will require good process design skills, interpersonal communication, client management skills, and a good understanding of Finance/Payroll processes and policies. Candidate needs to demonstrate the ability to work in Saas environment and be able to adapt to quick changes in solutioning environment. He/She must have a passion to learn Finance and Payroll, and possess good knowledge in the configuration of systems.
• Background in Accounting, Business or Finance, or otherwise relevant work experience. Applicants with no experience may apply.
• Understanding of Finance or Payroll processes and experience with related systems will be advantageous;
• Good critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Time management skills to multi-task and prioritize key deliverables;
• Meticulous and a good team player who is able to work well independently;
• Able to proactively develop and manage relationships with various key stakeholders;
• Ability to put forth proposals to senior management to facilitate decision making;
• Strong communication and presentation skills
You will be notified on whether you are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 21 Jun 2021