Project Manager / Construction Manager
UES HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$4000 - S$8000
- To be responsible for the various stages of full project deliveries covering requirements gathering and analysis, design, construction, delivery, integration, testing, commissioning and maintenance services.
- To map out the overall project management plan and ensure that the roles and responsibilities, objectives, commitment, deliverables, schedule and risks are clearly defined and communicated to team members and customers.
- To establish a risk management plan for a structured approach to identify and review potential risks and mitigation actions.
- To manage project budget and costs with the objective to maximize revenue and margin achievements.
- To establish a project execution plan and schedule for tracking of deliverables within the scheduled milestones.
- To build a high performance delivery team, comprising both onsite and offshore resources, and provide effective leadership to the team members
- To oversee the entire project delivery life-cycle within scope, schedule and budget.
- To maintain a pro-active and responsive relationship with all stakeholders, both internal management and customers, to provide regular and accurate progress updates, problem reporting and resolution processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master Degree or Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering (Degree must be recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the construction industry preferably in water or wastewater projects.
- Hands-on” attitude, meticulous and analytical with excellent problem solving skills.
- Professional project management certification (eg. PMP, CITPM, etc) is preferred.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure, resourceful and independent with good negotiation skills.
- Position will be based in Tuas Site
Closing on 05 Feb 2022