Project Manager - Pharma
COALESCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING PTE. LIMITED
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$5000 - S$7000
We are Coalesce Management Consulting! A community of people with strong Passion for Excellence
We deliver bespoke project solutions within Life Science and Technology sectors by Consultative through our community of High Calibre Industry specialists.
Our approach is Simple but meaningful – We Grow by Helping Others Grow, We pride ourselves on providing the best in-depth business needs analysis by adopting a winning and reliable solution to optimize business potential within our Clients Operations.
We are currently expanding our team within our LifeSciences Division team and are looking for a Project Manager with experience working in GMP environment to support projects on site with a client. We are looking for the following:
· Experience working in a pharmaceutical/lifesciences/medical devices plant and familiarity with Quality and FDA regulations
· Lead an exciting new plant extention project
· Manage all scpes of the project from design, contracting and procurement to the final commissioning of the plant
· Manage the project team on site, make sure time-lines are met, expedite and trouble shoot activities on site whenever necessary.
· Constantly liaise with directors on site to keep all stakeholders updated on the progression
What’s in it for you
Our Benefits include Travel, medical Coverage, and Annual Leave options on top of your Annual base Salary as well as Training and Development Allowance inline with our values of growing by helping people grow. What’s even more exciting? You get to work with World Class Teams delivering high-end Projects for the Largest Global Businesses
If you'd like to find out more about the work that we passionately do and discuss this opportunity please forward your CV to Sruthi Srikanth (firstname.lastname@example.org) and for immediate consideration or call +65 6240 0348
Coalesce Management Consulting operates as an equal opportunity employer. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other factors with no bearing to employment skills and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any background for this role.
Closing on 21 Mar 2021