Project Manager (Agile)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
As a Project Manager in GovTech, you will collaborate with a team of Business Analyst, Solution Architect and Technical Services Consultant who are passionate about developing the required digital capabilities in the government to realize Singapore’s vision of a Smart Nation.
You are a decisive and driven individual who takes a proactive approach to business issues, planning project requirements with project stakeholders and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. The ability to effectively engage and manage project stakeholders and business partners is a must. Success in the role will be demonstrated by your ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What to Expect:
• Plan and lead the development of the business case as well as the budget for the digital systems
• Manage and execute the procurement of IT systems in a timely manner
• Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs and outcome, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality
• Assess and apply the right project management methodologies, including Agile practices, to ensure project success
• Identify potential project risks and the implications to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks
• Effectively engage and manage the vendors to deliver digital solutions and services
• Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and systems are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines
How to Succeed:
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information/Infocomm Technology, Computer or Electronics Engineering or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as a Project Manager in at least 2 full project development life cycles, with at least one using agile methodology
• Strong vendor and stakeholder management
• Experience in tender calls or presentations will be an added advantage
• Candidates with experience in handling projects involving Cloud, Design Thinking, Data Analytics or Product-Centric Development will be strongly preferred
• Project Management related certifications such as CITPM, COMIT or PMI
• Agile related certification such as Certified Scrum Master
• Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem solving skills
• An adaptable and bold individual who dares to try new things and take smart risks
• Motivated by innovation to achieve business goals and customer satisfaction
• Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Closing on 24 Dec 2021