Project Manager (AI Platforms)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
What to Expect:
Provide technical evaluation and recommendations for products in accordance with industry trends to achieve the best fit with government ICT systems that are aligned with both government roadmaps and project stakeholder requirements.
Technical Reviewer – Oversee and execute high value purchases carried out by the BU including but not limited to
- Reviewing of requirement specifications prior to sourcing, and
- Providing in-depth evaluation and review of the evaluation report prior to submission to the relevant Approving Authorities.
- Conduct market research and engage IT industry to understand supplier landscape and market supply conditions.
- Effectively engage and manage the project stakeholders to understand their requirements and formulate procurement approaches and strategies appropriate for the purchases in order to complete the procurement on time.
- Provide strategic guidance for combining similar requirements to achieve synergy and cost savings.
- Manage and execute procurement processes of sourcing, tendering, evaluation, contract management and supplier performance management of ICT systems, goods and services in accordance with policies and guidelines and in a timely manner.
- Interface with division and central procurement teams.
- Manage and administer technical services, reporting and evaluating performance to ensure that they effectively contribute to department goals.
- Any other duties and projects assigned by supervisors.
How to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in any ICT related discipline, business or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT and preferably in procurement as well.
- Conversant with the Government IM on Procurement and Financial Circular Minutes relating to Government Procurements.
- Good knowledge of government ICT environment, networking and practices
- Good knowledge of ICT procurement and contract management practices
- Practical understanding of technical service management, cloud-based services
- Be process-oriented, able to think creatively and innovatively
- Able to deliver quality and thorough work, with eye for details
- Can work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good negotiation, influencing and stakeholder engagement skills
Closing on 20 Jan 2022