CPC CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction
S$4300 - S$6800
- Knowledge of project relevant authorities and submission requirement in Singapore
- Experience in LTA, PUB and Other government project
- Lead and oversees project execution, monitor site progress, and ensure on-time completion of the project
- Project planning and project management
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and the latest WSH Act provision at all times
- Ensure cost control and project completion budget schedule
- Implement project plan to comply with ISO 9001; 14001; OHSAS 18001 Standard requirements, document procedures, as well as client, companies', and authorities' requirements.
- Report to senior management, overall responsible for the effective implementation and successful completion of construction projects undertaken by the Company within schedule, cost and quality.
- Liaise closely with subcontractors, architects, consultants and authorities; set guidelines and provide expertise and supervision to the team.
- Ensure compliances and contractual requirement
- Establish good working relationship with our consultants, clients and inter department
- Enforce disciplinary action against incompliance while maintaining a cohesive and harmonious environment
- Other adhoc duties by Management assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree majored in Civil Engineering recognised by PEB Singapore.
- Minimum 6 years of local experience in construction industry
- Experience in Road Works / Building Works Project will be preferred
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Independent, and organised with positive work attitude
- Possess strong written
- Good decision maker and team player
Closing on 20 Jan 2022