Psychologist (DCD, contract)
KK WOMEN'S AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Contract, Full Time
S$3600 - S$4500
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team in the Department of Child Development providing services to preschoolers who have developmental and/or behavioural needs. You will provide assessment for diagnosis and educational referrals, intervention, and caregiver education.
- Master Degree / Doctorate in Psychology (Clinical /Educational)
- Full member of a recognized professional psychological society
- Be eligible for registration with the Singapore Register of Psychologists
- Preferably have at least 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Possesses excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the senior position
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021