STARBURST ENGINEERING PTE LTD
Building and Construction
Temporary, Full Time
S$2400 - S$2800
- Preparation Quantity take-off cost estimates based on technical details, drawings and specifications
- Request/Source for quotation from supplier and subcontractor.
- Assist to prepare evaluation and payment certificate for subcontractor progress claim
- Assist in preparation and submission of progress claim and variation order to client.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on project status
- Site visit, if applicable
- Maintain proper documents and filing of drawings for all tenders and project according to requirements as per ISO standards, if applicable
- Coordinate and work with other departments
- Prepare relevant reports
- Assist in the preparation and submission of tender and contract documents
- Other related duties as assigned by Senior QS
- Help to Prepare PR and PO
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveyor/CE/Mech/Electrical
- Minimum 2 Years of relevant working experience.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision, highly self-motivated, and a good team player
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office/PowerPoint, Excel & word
- Able to start immediately
Closing on 01 Oct 2021