Radiographer (Generalist / Specialised in various modalities)
WOODLANDSHEALTH PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$3100 - S$5620
You will perform general radiography independently at a high level in A&E, Inpatient and Outpatient settings. You will have the opportunity to be trained to perform specialized imaging after demonstrating your commitment and ability.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Radiography to produce good quality diagnostic images in various settings such as Outpatient Clinics, Inpatient satellite and wards, Emergency Department, Operating Theatre etc.
- Be a patient’s advocate, to address patient’s imaging needs and radiation concerns
- Be a valued team-player in a team-based healthcare team providing care to the patient
- Opportunities for training in specialised modalities such as CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Angiography, RISPACS
- Degree or Diploma in Radiography or Medical Imaging Science from a recognized institution
- Registered with the Allied Health Professions Council and holds a valid R1 License
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Perform rotating shift duties
*Please be informed that only applications submitted through NHG Career Webpage (corp.nhg.com.sg/Careers), WHC Career Webpage (whc.sg/joinus), JobStreet Singapore (jobstreet.com.sg), Singapore Medical Association (sma.org.sg), Singapore Nurses Association (sna.org.sg), MyCareersFuture.sg, LinkedIn and WHC appointed recruitment agencies will be considered. If you are accessing this job posting from another recruitment channel, please visit the official channels mentioned above.
Closing on 04 Feb 2021