Recruitment Research Consultant Executive Search Consultant
WESTPORT PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
S$2500 - S$8000
- Recruitment Research Consultant - Executive Search Consultant
- Recent Graduate to 10 Years’ Experience -
Westport Partners is a boutique Human Resource Consultancy that specialises in Talent Optimisation. We are looking for a highly energetic individual to join us as a RECRUITMENT RESEARCH CONSULTANT supporting our highly established Private Banking, Trust, Wealth Planning and EAM Practices. In this capacity you will be working in a team to realise strategic recruitment solutions for our Clients. In the process you will nurture trustworthy relationships with key candidates and help further develop our relationships with leading global organisations, namely banks.
As an astute Sales Practitioner, you are a University graduate with more than three years of sales and, or recruitment experience. We are open to Fresh Grads. To excel in this role, you must be an effective communicator who is independent, innovative, resourceful and dynamic. Specific duties will include:
WHAT THE ROLE INVOLVES
- Screening CVs and Profiles
- Develop presentation materials
- Develop the candidate pool through active networking
- Negotiating and closing deals.
- Regular client & candidate meetings in Hong Kong, Singapore, London and New York.
- Cold Calling – Gathering candidates and clients names over the telephone
- Assist in updating internal database and excel spread sheets
- Help collate reading material and maintain internal library
- Coordinate candidate and client meetings
- Clarify issues between candidates and clients
- Build effective relationships with HR and other contacts within clients
- Supporting recruitment assignments for the positions from middle to senior management
- Coordinate with candidates on an end-to-end basis
CAREERS AT WESTPORT PARTNERS
- $$$ Unlimited earning potential in a transparent commission structure geared towards high achievers
- Outstanding awards: team off-sites to Singapore, Hong Kong & Phuket, top biller trips to Las Vegas, NYC & London, Rolex Watches and much more.
- Clear career progression: from Associate > Associate Director > Director > Executive Director >Team Leader
- Training & development: Sophisticated black belt daily training with Director and Managing Director
- Empowerment: We value the opinions and voices of all our staff. Each member of the team is proactively involved in weekly meetings, with a view to each consultant and researcher contributing to the overall direction of the business.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE FROM YOU
- 5-10 years Sales Experience
- Degree holder (preferably)
- Sales DNA
- Social Skills & Persuasive
- Comfortable with volume-based telephone calls
- Professional individual with initiative and independence
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable speaking on the telephone
- Target-driven, self-motivated and persistence.
- Highly financial motivated
- Strong communication skills in English (Cantonese and/or Mandarin would be beneficial)
Closing on 04 Feb 2022