Registrar (Medical Doctor)
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Medical / Therapy Services
S$6200 - S$12000
The National University Health System (NUHS) is an integrated Academic Health System and Regional Health System in Singapore that delivers value-driven, innovative and sustainable healthcare. Institutions in the NUHS group include three hospitals – National University Hospital, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital; three National Specialty Centres – National University Cancer Institute, Singapore, National University Heart Centre, Singapore and National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore; a polyclinic group – the National University Polyclinics; one medical centre – Jurong Medical Centre; and three academic health sciences institutions – National University of Singapore (NUS) Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine (including the Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies), NUS Faculty of Dentistry and NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health.
The Departments are seeking candidates who are highly motivated and willing to join us for a challenging and fulfilling appointment as Registrar on a contractual basis.
As a Registrar, you will be part of the care team led by Senior Consultants/Consultants the overall supervision and day-to-day running of the wards, including patient care. In addition, you shall demonstrate good diagnostic and clinical management acumen and perform any other duties as directed by Head of Department or the Chairman Medical Board of the Hospital.
- Be in active clinical practice
- Possess a basic medical degree from an accredited medical university or medical school
- Possess a 3 year of post housemanship clinical experience
- Possess specialty knowledge
- Must be registered with the Singapore Medical Council
- Able to work independently with demonstrated competence in managing patients in the department
- Confident, takes initiatives and a good team player
Closing on 21 Jan 2021