Research Analyst (Senior Associate/Manager, Corporate Records and Information Services)
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Public / Civil Service
The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapore’s position as a global centre for business, innovation, and talent. We undertake investment promotion and industry development, and work with international businesses, both foreign and local, by providing information, connection to partners and access to government incentives for their investments. Our mission is to create sustainable economic growth, with vibrant business and good job opportunities for Singapore.
For more information on EDB, please visit www.edb.gov.sg
The Corporate Records and Information Services (CRIS) team governs and manages the corporate records and provide information reference services to EDB. We are looking for a Senior Associate/Manager to join the information reference services team.
The official title for this role would be Senior Associate/Manager, Corporate Records and Information Services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative research on a diverse range of topics which includes but is not limited to geopolitics, macroeconomics, industry sector forecast and trend analysis.
- Partner and engage stakeholders to decipher research findings and co-create reports for organisation use.
- Have a strong understanding of different information needs across the organisation to propose and develop solutions.
- Source and maintain information resources (i.e. publications, databases) and internal platforms.
- Communicate and promote information services.
- Part of a team to handle enquiries on information resources.
- Additionally, the information service team also manages the EDB Heritage Collection.
As part of the team, you will be required to:
- Perform research and co-develop stories with divisions to record and show case significant milestones.
- Maintain and organise assets on Digital Asset Management solution.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must be/have:
- A degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience; preferably exposure to research, information services, consulting or related areas. (Applicable to managerial level candidates)
- Independent, inquisitive, open-minded and resourceful.
- Strong interest in reading widely and analytically.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with the use of information technology and systems.
- Familiarity and interest in the areas of information research would be advantageous.
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date.
Closing on 27 Dec 2021