N-LAB TECHNOLOGY CENTER PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$2700 - S$3000
Position: Research Engineer
About the Company:
N-Lab Technology Center Pte Ltd is a local company incorporated in the year 2018. We focus on two fields of research and experimental development: (1) on chemicals, such as magnetic beads with application in the In-Virto Diagnostics (IVD); and (2) on advanced materials in medical application.
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in Biomedical technologies, then don’t miss this opportunity!
We are excited to work with you and welcome you to be part of a team! Let's find out the interesting part of chemicals and materials and explore your potential capabilities, together!
- This role is ideal for individuals with a passion for seeking to understand polymer science and its application in vitro diagnostic industry;
- You will also be going to understand how Polymer science can drive the industry;
- You will conduct leading-edge research on medical device materials;
- In this role, you will understand the product development process, such as how to manage a project portfolio, how to bring the process from the lab experimental to industrial production;
- This role will provide you with skill-building opportunities and partnership opportunities throughout your career.
- Candidates with at least a Bachelor degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Materials Science/ Chemical Engineering or a related field;
- Preferred candidates who with at least 2 years of working experience;
- Basic knowledge of chemical and polymer synthesis. Complete mastery of all of these subjects is not required but enough knowledge to know how to handle chemical in a safe manner;
- Able to work independently in the lab but also collaborate with other functions influencing R&D;
- Strong critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills and ability to use experimental data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Organized and efficient; autonomy and comfort with minimal supervision.
- Ad-hoc lab-related duties may assign from time to time;
- Knowledge in ISO 13485 requirement is a plus;
Thank you for your interest in our company, due to the high volume of applications, we regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Position Type: Full-time
Salary range: $2700.00 to $3000.00 /month+medical coverages
Closing on 06 Feb 2021