Resident Care Associate (Part Time Available)
MAN FUT TONG NURSING HOME
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Part Time, Full Time
S$1500 - S$2000
• Converse with assigned residents to attend to their call and determine their physical and emotional state of being and need as appropriate.
• To relay resident request to the nurse in-charge as require.
• Assist in serving meals and other dining needs, including help with partaking their meal.
• Assist residents with mobility by providing them with physical support in transfer or by pushing their wheelchairs.
• Encourage residents to take part in community activities and escort them to activities and games or hospital appointment if required.
• Monitor residents to ensure their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing and ensure that any significant changes are communicated to the nurses.
• Take and record vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse and temperature and communicate any hikes or spikes to the nurses.
• Provide companionship by actively listening to their concerns and ensuring that measures are taken in order to keep residents comfortable.
• Asist to perform safe Distancing Ambassador role during visiting hours with the assign nurse to ensure safe distancing, remind visitors on proper use of masks and hand hygiene.
• Any other job roles as assigned by the supervisor.
- Min. WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care) or relevant certification in Healthcare
- Min. 1 year experience in healthcare will be advantageous
- Experience in working with elderly settings will be advantageous
Closing on 27 Jan 2021