Safe Management Initiative Project Coordinator (Contract)
Public / Civil Service
As a Safe Management Initiative Project Coordinator, you will be a part of a team that manages over 700 Safe Distancing Ambassadors (SDAs), Safe Management Inspectors (SMI) and Enforcement Officers (EOs) deployed daily. These personnel play a crucial role in helping to advise, inspect and enforce the required measures and regulations. You will also be responsible to
- Strategically develop SDA, SMI and EO deployment plans.
- Assist in HR and administrative functions related to SDAs, SMIs and EOs. These include (but are not limited to) overseeing the recruitment and performance of manpower, managing daily deployment schedules, designing and conducting training programmes, processing paperwork and collaterals.
- Collate observations and findings from daily reports by SDAs, SMIs and EOs, engage relevant stakeholders for follow up and prepare management reports and updates.
- Compile and monitor the list of enforcement cases, reviews and penalties, and engage stakeholders (internal and external) on corrective actions and penalties.
- Address feedback and work with other agencies and stakeholders (e.g. OneService platform) pertaining to Safe Distancing, Safe Management Measures and COVID-19 regulations.
- Develop communication processes and channels to facilitate the deployment and reporting of SDAs, SMIs and EOs including the management of social media platforms, online forms and digital databases.
- Develop documentation processes to ensure relevant records are retained and managed
- Report duly on the various workstreams assigned
- Good command of English (Both spoken and written)with proficiency in second language (E.g. Mandarin, Malay, Tamil)
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to manage large pool of manpower with different background and experience
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under challenging circumstances
- Team player with good attitude
- Punctual and able to keep to schedule, and work flexible hours, including working on weekends/public holidays
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel and IT savvy (Familiar with technology platforms and mobile applications such as online forms, WhatsApp and Telegram)
- Relevant working experience in an enforcement or conformity assessment field (E.g. investigation, inspection, audit, quality management) preferred
- Relevant working experience in HR functions (E.g. recruitment, discipline, performance, training), business development or project coordination preferred
Closing on 30 Jun 2021