Sales Solution Consultant Specialist
FIS SYSTEMS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$12000 - S$22000
About the role:
Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff in uncovering prospect requirements and identifying product functionality gaps to develop, recommend, and package the best possible products/solutions and/or services for client prospects through sales presentations and product demonstrations.
What you will be doing:
- Plan and support the sales strategies, position FIS solution in contrast to the competitions
- Discover and understand the business impact of the prospect’s business requirements in order to assess product fit, to identify any solution gaps, advise customer and internal stakeholders on overall solution architecture.
- Perform solution presentations and deliver system demonstrations, that are fit for purpose and well adapted for business user and C-Level
- Respond to RFI / RFP / customer queries and deliver the POC in a timely and professional manner
- Proactively generate business growth ideas across your solution set by defining the corresponding Go-To-Market and solution set offering
- Deliver the end-to-end solution design / architecture for prospects and existing customers
- Provide industry thought leadership, engage with the regulatory bodies, business associations, sector magazines, clients to remain updated on the present and future industry drivers and challenges
- Design architecture (HW/SW), integration within a prospect’s IT environment and customization, if required
- Work closely with other FIS business solution teams for the multiple FIS products solution
- Efficiently interact and provide support to pre sales colleagues in other parts of the world, provide relevant market needs and product gap information to Product Management and Development teams.
- Assist Professional Services team during scoping sessions to ensure continuity and efficient handover.
What you bring:
- Excellent presentation and communication skill in English
- 5+ years of relevant presales experience
- Sound knowledge of Asset Liability Management, Liquidity Risk Management, Funds Transfer Pricing, Expected Credit loss, Capital Management and Stress Testing
- Sound knowledge of banking book risk regulations in the region, including IRRBB, LCR / NSFR, Basel II/III, etc.
- Sound knowledge of ALM and behavioural models use cases and their application
- Demonstrate an ‘out of the box, solution building’ capability.
- An open minded approach to learning about other FIS products and how they can be bundled together.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
Closing on 29 Jan 2022