Secretary - Peacehaven
SALVATION ARMY, THE
Permanent, Full Time
S$2000 - S$3000
[Candidates requiring work pass application need not apply]
For faster processing please apply directly on our career site at https://aa047.referrals.selectminds.com/singapore/jobs/secretary-peacehaven-581
Provide full spectrum of secretarial support to Executive Director:
- Manage calendars, coordinate and schedule appointment, internal and external business meetings.
- Manage email communication and official correspondence
- Attend meetings, write, prepare and circulate agenda, meeting minutes, presentations and reports etc.
- Assist to write, proofread or review confidential documents such as policies, contracts, agreements, proposals, company mass announcements etc
- Other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned from time to time such as organize and coordinate company events, travel arrangement etc.
Responsible for providing administrative support:
- Manage office equipment such as photocopier, printers, fax machine
- Manage generic email, incoming mails and faxes
- Attend to visitors and staff when required
- Distribute documents to relevant departments
- Manage booking of meeting rooms
- Minimum Diploma or above qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in serving senior management preferred
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all level of Management, staff, business partners and external parties.
- Be highly organised, independent with good time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Be committed with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Possess excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to take minutes, draft policies and proposals
5 days work week
The Salvation Army, Peacehaven Nursing Home
9 Upper Changi Road North, Singapore 507706
Closing on 05 Feb 2021