Senior / Executive / Project Engineer, Electrical Services
LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will play a lead role in managing the Building Services Contractors in the construction of underground MRT stations. You will be involved with managing the safety, quality and progress of the Contractors’ works. You will assist the Project Managers in planning and managing the cashflows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims.
You will liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, system wide and civil contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and appointed Railway Operator to ensure that the projects are well coordinated.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in large-scale infrastructure projects
• Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, electrical works
• Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
Closing on 27 May 2021