Senior / Executive Project Engineer, Rail Communications
LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will play a lead role in managing the Contractors to supply, design, install, test and commission the communication system for Downtown Line, Thomson Line and enhancement to Existing Lines. You will be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Contractors' works. You will be involved in the planning and managing the risks and cashflows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims. You are also required to liaise with various parties, such as project teams, contractors, designers, architects, stakeholders and appointed Railway Operator to ensure that the projects are well coordinated.
You will have an opportunity to work on various communication systems technologies such as fibre-optic transmissions, digital trunked radio, public address and telephony, CCTV surveillance, access management and travel information systems.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects
• Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works
• Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team player who is analytical, resourceful and result-oriented
• Able to perform occasional night works including weekends and public holidays
• Those without working experience are welcome to apply
Closing on 20 May 2021