Senior/ Assistant Director, Trade Strategy & Security Division
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
Public / Civil Service
As an officer in the Trade Strategy & Security Division in MTI, you will be part of a dynamic team coordinating Singapore’s response to changes in the geo-economic environment and our trade engagement strategy, to promote continued global relevance and economic security.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and analysing developments that impact Singapore’s geo-economic and security interests
- Formulating policies and strategies to safeguard and advance Singapore’s economic interests in the international arena.
- Robust analytical skills, preferably with experience in drawing insights from trends in the economic, geo-political and/or security environment.
- Excellent writing and communication abilities, especially in expressing complex ideas simply.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively across teams, and with multiple stakeholders.
All applicants will be notified on whether they are shortlisted or not within 4 weeks of the closing date of this job posting.
Closing on 22 Jun 2021