Senior/ Principal R&D Electrical & Electronics Engineer (Standard Power)
LITE-ON SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Engineering, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
Permanent, Full Time
S$5200 - S$8200
- Design power supply hardware/firmware for various switching mode power converters (PFC, Flyback, Forward, Buck, Boost and Resonant converters), ranging from 100W to 800W.
- Design based on standard size, such as 2”x3”x1U, 3”x5”x1U and 4”x7”x1U or other standard/off-the-shelf form factors.
- Theoretical analysis of concepts (calculation and simulation).
- Practical evaluation on power circuits.
- Understand and improve circuit performances.
- Understand UL/IEC Compliances related to power supply design.
- Creation of 3D/2D models, assembly drawings, PCB and schematic designs.
- Firmware development using various DSP/MCU platforms.
- Master, Degree or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with experience in standard power supply design (ITE and/or Medical open frame power supplies).
- Familiar with power measurement equipment.
- Experience to design transformer, power Mosfet and rectifier circuits.
- Design to meet EMC/EMI/UL standards.
- Has knowledge/experience in C programming/DSP is a plus.
- Use of development tools, for examples PSIM, MathCad, LTSpice, etc.
Closing on 23 Jan 2022