Senior Admin & Building Mgt Officer - Asset Management & Security (Revenue & Corporate Services Division)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As an Admin & Building Management Officer, you have a sharp, analytical mind and an ability to get to the heart of an issue. At IRAS, we offer you the space to participate in IRAS' transformation journey through different pathways. You will chart the organisation's direction through strategic planning and steer corporate functions, plans and resources in partnership with business divisions. You collaborate with external stakeholders to envision the future.
The result? Your mark of insight which has created a dynamic, innovative organisation.
· Systematically manage assets to ensure adequate accountability and governance including necessary compliance requirements
· Coordinates the annual Asset Verification Exercise activities and subsequent reconciliation of discrepancies in the asset records
· Report to management upon the completion of the annual Asset Verification Exercise and highlight improvements or areas of concerns
· Coordinates the sighting of assets by Internal Auditor and AGO auditors, and respond to observations and queries from the auditors
Organisational Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
· Plan, budget and forecast resource needs and make effective decisions on resource allocation so that productivity is maximised
· Develop and manage vendor contracts to ensure IRAS is maximising its resources
User Experience & Continuous Improvements
· Be the voice of the stakeholders and provide regular feedback/ ideas to improve user experience and ensure consistent value propositions across multiple user-groups and contact channels
· Identify opportunities and apply knowledge of relevant technologies (e.g. RPA, data analytics) or methodologies (e.g. BI & Design) in the form of projects/other interventions across branches/divisions to improve user experience or streamline processes
· Participate and contribute in key activities and milestones in the implementation of digital projects
· Plan continuous work improvement activities and performance improvement strategies
· Resourceful and able to work independently
· Good interpersonal skills
Closing on 30 Jun 2021