Senior Analyst/Analyst, Valuation & Stamp Duty (Property Tax Division) - Data
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Public / Civil Service
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As a tax professional, you will apply your expertise in property tax matters and valuation. Be involved in property tax or stamp duty assessments, capital valuation work and enhance our business processes to deliver strategic customer and IT initiatives.
The result? Your mark of insight on property and tax matters to create long-term value for our stakeholders.
- Extract and analyse property and stamp duty data for policy reviews and solve business problems
- Leverage data analytics for compliance and valuation work as well as to improve the operational performance of the Division
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify opportunities and implement analytics projects
- Explore new data sources and analytics techniques to enhance existing analytics models
- Develop dashboards for management reporting and information retrieval by the Division
- Background in Data Analytics/ Statistics/ Economics is preferred
- Prior experience in data analytics/mining is strongly preferred
- Proficient in at least one of the analytics-related programming language or tools e.g. SQL, SAS, R, Python
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Ability to question, probe and analyse
- Resourceful and able to work independently in a team environment
Please submit your resume via Careers@Gov. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing on 26 Apr 2021