Senior Analyst/Principal Specialist, Data Engineer, Information Technology
SCOOT TIGERAIR PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$7500
- Provide strategic and tactical guidance with respect to data warehousing best practices and attention to quality documentation.
- Manage both internal and external resources, timelines, and milestones across different business units and vendors.
- Responsible for designing and implementing detailed data warehouse models and data mappings etc.
- Able to hands-on on the ETL jobs and designing reports/dashboards.
- Resolving any and all issues throughout the SDLC.
- Perform performance optimization and tuning on new and/or existing data warehouse implementations.
- Provide detailed documentation, end user training and knowledge-transfer services to business users.
- Understand the data warehouse, data lake, big data, artificial intelligent knowledge and able to give advice to the best practices or solution.
- Continue professional and technical growth through corporate and personnel initiatives.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Science, or related field.
- Total of 5-8 years of relevant work experience in IT/Data engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in a data architecture role.
- Practical experience using ETL tool (Informatica, Data Stage, Talend, SSIS, or other).
- Talend experience is a plus
- Tableau experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of modeling tools (Erwin and/or Rational Rose) in addition to hands-on experience with business intelligence tools.
- Data profiling abilities.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and related SQL procedure languages.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills.
- Experience in managing data warehouse project and lifecycle initiatives.
- Working knowledge of cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP etc).
- Experience working with BIGQUERY and Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Subject matter expertise in Airline is a plus.
Closing on 05 Feb 2022