Senior/Assistant Project Engineer, Rail (Power Supply System)
LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Engineering, Public / Civil Service
You will be part of the project team to conduct inspection and supervise the construction activities to ensure that safety, progress, and quality of the work comply with the contract and regulatory requirements. You will monitor the progress of contractor's site activities and ensure timely completion of the work from delivery, installation and testing & commissioning of system. You will participate in meetings and will be required to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors and other stakeholders to discuss project issues and any site-related matters. You will also be involved in statutory inspections conducted by external parties.
You will support the project team to maintain proper records, including drafting of daily and weekly reports for submission.
• Diploma in Electrical / Power Engineering
• At least 1 year of engineering experience and good knowledge of the fundamental of Power Supply System and principles of power electronics.
• Good communication, written and interpersonal skills
• Able to perform shift work including weekends
• Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions
• Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
Closing on 20 May 2021