Senior Associate / Manager, Human Resources Division (Talent Performance & Rewards)
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Public / Civil Service
The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapore’s position as a global centre for business, innovation, and talent. We undertake investment promotion and industry development, and work with international businesses, both foreign and local, by providing information, connection to partners and access to government incentives for their investments. Our mission is to create sustainable economic growth, with vibrant business and good job opportunities for Singapore.
For more information on EDB, please visit www.edb.gov.sg
The Talent Performance & Rewards team is critical in driving performance and total rewards management in EDB, to build a high-performing and effective organisation. This includes designing performance management structures and total rewards schemes to attract, groom and retain talent, and ensuring the smooth administration of payrolls and staff benefits across the levels.
Your key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Recommend and evaluate changes (where relevant) to performance, compensations and benefits policies and programmes for both local and overseas staff. This includes regular reviews of performance frameworks, compensations schemes, and posting terms and benefits of overseas assignees, to ensure relevance and competitiveness
- Design and manage the implementation of changes to policies and programmes across performance, compensations and staff benefits, including taking guidance from Public Service wide changes where relevant
- Review and implement the employment terms and benefits of our locally recruited staff in EDB centres overseas, which involves the full suite of HR support from recruitment, performance appraisal, salary review, etc.
- Partner our line Managers and other stakeholders (including Finance team) in performance and rewards related matters, including advising on manpower expenditure and budgeting.
- Develop expertise in EDB’s corporate HR systems including ensuring the accuracy of HR records and managing system enhancements and upgrades
The successful candidate should have/be:
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a relevant HR policy, benefits or performance management function
- Highly analytical with demonstrated ability to develop solutions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong ability to work in teams and engage stakeholders at different levels
- Organised, meticulous and excellent in follow-through
- Understanding of compensation structures or benefits schemes and/or prior experience in Public Service would be an advantage
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date.
Closing on 28 Sep 2021