Senior Associate, Financing Ecosystem - Schemes Operations (Contract)
Consulting, Public / Civil Service
The Financing Ecosystem Division drives and supports Enterprise Singapore’s efforts to grow Singapore companies by improving their access to financing. You will be part of a team to support robust processing and back-end operations of government financing schemes.
Your job scope includes, but is not limited to the following:
· Processing complex write-off cases and performing verifications on monthly reporting and fee collection
· Developing and reviewing schemes operating policies to ensure accuracy and efficiency
· Conducting loan performance analysis and preparing management reports
· Engaging stakeholders to understand financing needs and propose possible solutions for broad-based companies
· Independently manage internal and external stakeholders to address operations policy matters
You must be comfortable working with numbers and be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel. You will be required to work independently and must be reliable in following through on the work assigned to you. You should possess an inquiring and analytical mind and take pride in your work and constantly be looking out for better or different ways of doing things.
An ideal candidate would possess the following experience and qualities:
- A degree or diploma, preferably in Business, Finance, Accountancy or Statistics.
- Meticulous and proficient in Excel or equivalent software to analyse large volume of data
- Comfortable working with volume of applications
- Good numeracy, writing and interpersonal skills
- Experience in bank’s middle office working with numbers and financial statements is an added advantage
- Be an effective team player with good stakeholder management skills, meticulous in your work, with good communication and good writing skills.
Closing on 23 Jun 2021