Senior Associate/ Manager, Contact Singapore
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Public / Civil Service
The Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), a government agency under the Ministry of Trade and Industry, is responsible for strategies that enhance Singapore’s position as a global center for business, innovation, and talent. We undertake investment promotion and industry development, and work with international businesses, both foreign and local, by providing information, connection to partners and access to government incentives for their investments. Our mission is to create sustainable economic growth, with vibrant business and good job opportunities for Singapore.
For more information on EDB, please visit www.edb.gov.sg
About Contact Singapore
Contact Singapore engages entrepreneurs and business owners who are interested in relocating to and investing in Singapore.
Whether creating new businesses or expanding businesses in Singapore, we connect entrepreneurs and business owners with relevant partners to facilitate their decisions in establishing strategic activities in Singapore.
Your primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Spearhead the attraction and engagement of global business owners and entrepreneurs to invest in Singapore, thereby creating new business activities and generating new job opportunities
• Develop and implement effective lead generation and client engagement plans both in Singapore and in markets that you are responsible for
• Facilitate the interests of the business owners through close collaboration with private and public sector partners
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
• Degree in any discipline
• 2 - 5 years of work experience, preferably in client engagement roles
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Dynamic and keen to work in a fast pace environment
• A self-starter and able to work independently
• Good analytical and lateral thinking abilities
• A keen eye for details
• Ability to converse, read and write in Business Mandarin is preferred
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date.
Closing on 23 Sep 2021