Senior Associate/ Manager, Customer Experience and Marketing (Content Marketing)
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Public / Civil Service
About the Team
The Content Marketing team develops strategies to create and distribute content assets that help potential investors make informed decisions at every stage of their customer journey. Assets could range from engaging pieces to generate buzz about business opportunities in Singapore and the region, to educational content that help our investors improve their operations, to persuasive content about Singapore as an ideal investment destination.
Investing in Singapore – through setting up or expanding operations here – is not an easy decision for companies. They have to consider many factors such as operational costs, the business environment, and talent availability.
We seek individuals who can spot stories that appeal to the business needs of EDB’s customers, and work with different partners – writing and media agencies, think tanks, publishers, production houses and more – to use various story-telling devices to bring a story to life.
If you are passionate about creating great stories with an impact on an organisation’s business objectives, we want you!
Role & Responsibilities:
• Be part of a team that develops and executes EDB’s content marketing strategy
• Work with different divisions within EDB, including investment promotion and industry development teams, to translate business objectives into effective content assets
• Content creation and curation: working with different partners to create, repurpose or curate high quality content that answer customer needs
• Evaluate different online and offline channels to maximise distribution of content assets to the right audience
• Refine content development and distribution based on data such as customer insights and digital performance metrics
Requirements of the Role:
• 1-6 years of experience in content strategy and execution. You should have strong storytelling, editing skills and are familiar with distribution channels.
• B2B experience is a bonus but not required. You should display knowledge of business topics, and can ramp up quickly on various industries (tech, manufacturing and professional services are just some sectors EDB looks at)
• Have an interest in current affairs and business trends – you understand how the content assets you create sit within the current geopolitical or business climate, and are sensitive to the messaging behind the pieces you are creating.
• Understand the strengths and weaknesses of different distribution channels – earned, owned, paid.
• Have some knowledge of SEO and keyword research
• Appreciate and can respond to content performance indicators
• Enjoy project management and agency management. Editorial calendar planning, meeting publishing deadlines, and handling both internal and external partners are part of your work.
• Possess the appetite to handle multiple projects concurrently, and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative and stimulating environment.
Other qualifications required:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as marketing & communications, or journalism
• Independent yet a team player, positive work attitude, resourceful and articulate
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date.
Closing on 31 Dec 2021