Senior Associate/Manager, Corporate Record & Information Services (CRIS)
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Public / Civil Service
The Corporate Records and Information Services (CRIS) team governs and manages the corporate records and provide information reference services to EDB. We are looking for a Senior Associate/Manager to join the information reference services team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth qualitative and quantitative research on a diverse range of topics which includes but is not limited to geopolitics, macroeconomics, industry sector forecast and trend analysis.
- Partner and engage stakeholders to decipher research findings and co-create reports for organisation use.
- Have a strong understanding of different information needs across the organisation to propose and develop solutions.
- Source and maintain information resources (i.e. publications, databases) and internal platforms.
- Communicate and promote information services.
- Part of a team to handle enquiry on information resources.
Additionally, the information service team also manages the EDB Heritage Collection.
As part of the team, you will be required to:
- Perform research and co-develop stories with divisions to record and show case significant milestones.
- Maintain and organise assets on Digital Asset Management solution.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must be/have:
- A degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience; preferably exposure to research, information services, consulting or related areas. (Applicable to managerial level candidates)
- Independent, inquisitive, open-minded and resourceful.
- Strong interest in reading widely and analytically.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Comfortable with use of information technology and systems.
- Familiarity and interest in the areas of information research would be advantageous.
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date.
Closing on 30 Sep 2021