Senior Auditor, Internal Audit
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Public / Civil Service
Reporting to Deputy Director (Internal Audit), you will perform financial, compliance and operational audits of the organisation, covering various aspects of the audit process including risk assessments, preparing audit programmes, executing the audit procedures in a timely manner, maintaining clear and complete documentation of work papers and preparing clear and concise audit reports. You will review the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls for the organisation’s processes, and provide advisory and recommendations to mitigate the various risks identified. You will also be required to present findings to Management and the Audit Committee. Lastly, you may also be involved in conducting investigations and providing advisory services, including management of ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Degree in Accountancy. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA and CFE certifications would be an advantage.
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant working experience (combined internal audit and/or external audit experience)
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the principles of governance, risks and controls
- Able to evaluate risks and improve the governance process and internal controls through audit recommendations and sharing of best practices.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised, able to work in teams and independent at the same time with the demonstrated ability to prioritise time, tasks and deliverables
- Individual contributor role, may provide guidance to lower level professional staff or group of peers but has no formal supervisory responsibility.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to use data analysis tools such as ACL, SQL and IDEA would be an advantage
If you are shortlisted for the position, you may be required to take part in a preliminary online interview and/or written assessment. Successful candidates will be shortlisted for further interview(s).
Closing on 03 May 2021