Senior Care Associate
MUSLIM MISSIONARY SOCIETY, SINGAPORE, THE
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services, Professional Services, Social Services
Contract, Full Time
S$1500 - S$2500
Synopsis of Role
As a Senior Care Associate, you are a member of Patient Care Team and report to the Registered Nurse and Therapist at Jamiyah Nursing Home. You will undertake activities to meet the health care, safety & comfort needs of the clients/residents.
Patient Care Functions
- Identify & report the needs of clients/residents to Registered Nurse & Therapist
- Assist in nursing procedures & treatment of clients/residents wounds & dressing.
- Liaise with Therapist regarding client/residents therapeutic work & interventions.
- Conducting & supervise clients/residents during activities & treatment.
- Provide immediate intervention to emergency situations.
- Monitoring of client/residents progress.
- Patients transferring before/during/after treatment.
- Assist physically disabled clients/residents in dressing & undressing for activities.
- Accompany clients/residents to hospital/polyclinic for follow-up appointments.
- Assist in bathing, change of diapers or feeding the clients/residents.
- Assist in serving of meals to clients/residents.
- General clerical & record/record-keeping.
- Collation of statistical information, ordering & replenishing stocks.
- Routine general cleaning of the work area, equipment & the Home.
- GCE ‘O’ Level/ITE-Nitec in Community Care & Social Service, WSQ/HMI Certification in Therapy/Therapy Support or its equivalent.
- Knowledge in CPR is preferred.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Team player & work well independently.
- Alert & Attention to detail.
- Good communicator.
- Enjoy carrying out routine tasks.
- Able to carry out intense physical effort.
- Able to work on rotating shifts including Saturdays & Sundays.
Working Hours & Location
- 44 hours per week.
- Rotating shifts between Mondays to Sundays (8.30am to 6pm).
- West Coast, very accessible by public transport.
- Conveniently located near local eateries & amenities.
YOU will Enjoy
- Being part of a noble organisation with a strong heritage in community care.
- Comprehensive Medical & Leave Benefits.
- Learning & development opportunities.
- Supportive work environment.
- Training sponsorships.
- Complimentary meals.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021