Senior Consultant, Risk Consulting
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Permanent, Full Time
S$3200 - S$5000
You will be working with our highly motivated team of professionals to provide solutions to our wide range of local and international clients. You will be expected to actively participate in projects related to business consultancy, internal audit, governance, risk, compliance, and sustainability across various industries.
Under the supervision of the Project Lead, you will participate in:
- Conducting interviews and document process flows / control designs for the process-in-scope;
- Timely completion of the audit testing in accordance with the audit work program and the report drafting; and
- Engage in projects related to risk assessment, control, and compliance.
- Involve in analysis, proposal, and preparation of solutions related to business risk management process and improvement.
- Provide inputs related to recommendations/improvement opportunities in the engagement.
- Bachelor degree in Accountancy/Finance or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in internal audit/risk advisory of an international accounting/consultancy firm.
- Strong interpersonal skill, with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and being a team player
Closing on 21 Sep 2021