Senior Executive / Assistant Manager / Manager, Strategic Plans
DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join our Strategic Plans team. The role will require you to:
- Support the implementation and promulgation of strategies, policies, processes and governance controls.
- Support the promotion and sustainment of the culture of productivity and innovation in DSTA, including the planning and organising of major staff engagement events to communicate new initiatives and facilitate staff feedback
- Assist in DSTA’s performance and risk management, including the strategic planning process to define DSTA’s organisational strategies.
- Tertiary qualification
- Knowledge/experience in Strategic Planning, Corporate Governance or Organisation Excellence will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work independently and as a team
Candidates with relevant working experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Manager / Manager.
Closing on 27 Oct 2021