Senior Executive / Executive, Customer Relations
LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will be part of the dynamic team in delivering quality customer service at LTA’s Customer Service Centre, including managing public queries via phone and written channels.
You are required to provide good support in managing daily operations and implementation of service initiatives.
• Diploma in any disciplines
• At least 2 year of working experience, preferably in customer service/Call Centre environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Words, Excel and PowerPoint
• Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work in a team as well as independently and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
Closing on 29 Apr 2021