Senior Forensics Officer [Investigation & Forensics Division]
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
Make your mark. Create an impact.
You have a probing mind and a sharp sense of justice to tackle tax crimes.
At IRAS, we offer you the space to apply your investigative skills in forensic, data analytics and field work in tandem with IRAS’ transformation journey. You will uncover evidence to prosecute tax evasion and fraud across taxes and schemes administered by IRAS. In addition, you will collaborate with other enforcement agencies.
The result? A credible tax environment in Singapore, with high compliance which supports nation building.
- Conduct computer forensic examination for investigators and auditors using a variety of cutting edge forensic tools
- Complete and deliver forensic service request within the service level
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software components independently
- Ability to forensically image computers and servers identified during an investigation adopting best practices and methodology
- Perform product testing and documentation of new forensic software/utilities/procedures
- Maintain computer forensics lab and equipments to stay effective and operationally ready for immediate deployment
- Ability to extract accounting ledgers from various accounting software and perform data conversion into a usable format for auditors and investigators
- Diploma or Degree preferably in Business Administration, Accountancy, Finance, IT or Forensics related
- Candidates with knowledge or experience in tax and/or audit will have added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and attentive to details
- Good writing, communications and negotiation skills
- Resourceful and able to work independently
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 29 Jun 2021