Senior Healthcare Assistant
CRAWFURD HOSPITAL PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$1800 - S$3500
- Assisting with patient’s daily living
- Assist with lifting, moving and transporting patients
- Serve meals and remove meal trays
- Assist the Enrolled / Staff Nurses under supervision in assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of patient’s care
- Assist the Enrolled / Staff Nurse under supervision in assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Adhere the practices and SOPs to provide safe patient care
- Participate in continuous learning classes/courses to upgrade the knowledge and skills
- Assist in the implementation of certain projects such as quality improvement projects
- Collaborate with physician and healthcare team to provide professional patient care and monitor treatment of patients
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment
- Maintaining and recording patients’ medical records
- Performs other duties assigned by Nurse Manager and/or Immediate Superior.
Qualification & Experience:-
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HCA
- Does not have registration with SNB
- Must be able to work on rotating shifts that include weekends and public holiday
- Team player with a good attitude and aptitude
- Prior experience in Healthcare environment such as Hospital will be advantageous.
NOTE: CONCORD HEALTHCARE SINGAPORE IS NOT IN COLLABORATION WITH ANY EMPLOYMENT AGENCY NOR CONSULTANT FOR OUR POSITIONS OPENING.
Closing on 22 Mar 2021