Senior Infocomm Officer/ Infocomm Specialist (Digital Partnership & Solutions)
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Information Technology, Public / Civil Service
S$4500 - S$6000
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality tax services and foster a competitive tax environment for our nation's social and economic growth. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
As a member of the Digital Partnership Team, you will be part of a dynamic team driving IRAS’ relationship and collaboration with Digital Service and Software Providers. You will partner relevant stakeholders to drive strategy, execution and enablement of third-party digital solutions to connect seamlessly with IRAS systems; and actively seek out and cultivate opportunities to enhance the digital tax experience. You will prospect, on-board, and engage new partners to connect digitally with IRAS through their digital solutions and customer journey flows, identify issues and resolve conflicts, and contribute to the agency’s digital transformation efforts to deliver redefined experiences to taxpayers and staff.
- Work in cross-functional teams, to co-develop new solutions that deliver seamless digital tax experiences to our customers.
- Engage a spectrum of Digital Service and Software Providers (e.g. business software and productivity solution providers, financial institutions, start-ups), understand their needs, identify collaboration opportunities, and bring together the right mix of stakeholders to collaborate on pilot projects that would shape the future of tax in Singapore.
- Build consensus among business and technology teams and establish alignment to IRAS transformation objectives and development roadmap.
- When needed, design and organise workshops with the cross-functional team to break down the customer journey, identify pain points, and brainstorm new digital solutions or enhance existing solutions.
- Coordinate implementation with technology teams.
- Generate data-driven insights from reports and stakeholder engagements; prepare and deliver updates to management on the progress of the initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- Have strong analytical skills, able to independently derive high-level technical designs via the analysis of business requirements
- Have strong negotiation, risk management and issue resolution skills
- Have strong people management skills
- Have excellent communication skills, able to articulate technology solutions to various audiences
- Have an innovative mindset and be able to challenge assumptions
- Product Management experience is an added advantage
- API Strategy, Design and Management experience is an added advantage
- Have strong relationship management experience
- Have Portfolio Management skills to track and manage initiatives and its KPIs, monitor market and technology trends, derive insights from transactional data and communicate plans and recommendations to management and key stakeholders
- Create and drive strategies, conduct strategic mapping exercises and coordinate discussions between leadership and management teams on key business activities and goals
Closing on 21 Apr 2021