Senior Laboratory Manager
ACUMEN DIAGNOSTICS PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$6000 - S$12000
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the licensee of the Laboratory for Ministry of Health (MOH) Clinical Laboratory License.
- Monitor compliance and approve standard operating procedures (SOPs) of the Laboratory with the requirements under the Private Hospitals and Clinics Act and its Regulations, and other directives that may be issued from time to time by MOH Director of Medical Services.
- Be the licensee of the Laboratory for College of American Pathologists (CAP) Accreditation Program.
- Monitor compliance and approve standard operating procedures (SOPs) of the Laboratory with the requirements under the CAP Accreditation Program, and other directives that may issued from time to time by CAP.
- Participate in Laboratory quality assurance and accreditation activities.
- Review and approve client reports.
- Approve document change requests arising from changes to regulatory standards and process improvemens to the Company’s quality assurance system.
- Provide training to the molecular laboratory employees as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Provide ad-hoc medical perspective and support with regards to Laboratory Test offerings and menu, as and when required.
- Other activities and services as assigned by the CEO or senior management of the Company.
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial (non-academic) molecular laboratory with extensive experience with Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences / Biotechnology / Biology.
Closing on 13 Mar 2021