Senior/Lead Executive (IT) - Professional and Adult Continuing Education (PACE) Academy (Contract Position)
Education and Training, Public / Civil Service
Singapore Polytechnic's Professional and Adult Continuing Education Academy (PACE) is a leading CET academy that offers a variety of relevant courses for adult learners to enhance their employability.
The appointee will be part of the IT team at PACE, working closely with the project team to provide secretariat support, manage projects, vendors, and supporting internal and external stakeholders’ on PACE’s student management system.
- Work closely with the project team to do proactive project management, manage project documentation, and conduct business process reengineering (BPR) and analysis to streamline current processes
- Provide secretariat support at various meeting platforms which includes preparing presentation slides and meeting minutes across various Institutes of Higher Learning and at senior management level
- Work closely with stakeholders within SP and vendors on the end-to-end cycle of development and implementation of new functionalities. This process includes:
- Support the PACE Academy’s Continuing Education Management System (CEMS)
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and understand their needs
- Manage vendor to develop and test new functionalities through UAT sessions
- Maintain the documents in the department’s repository and ensure that all the documents comply to SP’s standards
- Manage vendor to evaluate, implement and close the service request raised by the users, resolve issues or incidents raised with the service level agreements
- Create training manuals, e-learning videos and conduct training sessions to users on system usage for both existing and new functionalities
- Support users on system usage and facilitate process improvement projects.
- At least 2 - 4 years’ relevant work experience in project management, vendor management and providing secretariat support
- Relevant qualifications in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Possess strong project management skills, technical and analytical skills
- Meticulous and organised, with an eye for details
- Excellent programming and database experience
- Independent individual with strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Due to the nature of the job, appointee might be asked to support IT System and PACE’s events on weekends occasionally
- Having functional knowledge of PeopleSoft Campus Solution and experience in PeopleTools 8.57 and above will be an advantage
Closing Date: 15 Jun 2021
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.
Closing on 15 Jun 2021