Senior Manager / Manager (Care Integration)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Public / Civil Service
You will play a critical role to drive the development and implementation of policies and programmes which promote good health and person-centred care in the community.
- Education in public administration will be advantageous
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in healthcare related field
- Experience in policy coordination and systems design will be advantageous
- Understanding of MOH patient support, digital systems, and other policies e.g. MSF social assistance policies, MOM and WSG programmes, will be advantageous
- Experience applying Design Thinking, Behavioural Insights or Psychology in service delivery projects will be advantageous
- Highly driven and enjoy working with multiple stakeholders with various expertise
- Excellent analytical skills (e.g. able to translate broad concepts into specific policies and sieve out key issues of relevance) and conceptual ability (e.g. able to synthesise a broad range of information into an integrated framework).
- Able to coordinate work across various stakeholders and work independently as well as in a team
- Possess experience and drive to advocate and push for changes
- Possess strong communication, inter-personal, writing and digital literacy skills
Closing on 25 Jan 2021