Senior Manager / Manager, Procurement (2-Year Direct Contract)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
What to Expect:
• Business Partner - Provide guidance and advice to Business Units (BUs) on all procurement activities including keeping BUs informed on the changes in IM on Procurement and GovTech’s procurement policy and procedures.
• Reviewer - Oversee high value purchases carried out by the BUs including but not limited to advising on the procurement approach, reviewing of requirement specifications prior to sourcing and providing in-depth evaluation and review of the tender evaluation report prior to submission to the Tender Approving Authorities.
• Any other duties and projects assigned by supervisors.
How to Succeed:
• At least 4 years of working experience, (preferred with working experience in similar capacity in the Procurement Department with public organisations)
• Conversant with the Government IM on Procurement and Financial Circular Minutes relating to Government Procurements
• Good knowledge of GeBIZ 2.0
• Has basic legal and contractual knowledge
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Possess good communication and written skill with all internal and external stakeholders
Closing on 31 Dec 2021