Senior Manager, Audit and Compliance
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
GovTech is tasked with harnessing info-communications technology and related engineering for public sector transformation. The Governance Group within GovTech designs and implements progressive policies that continuously raise the technology standards and respond to the ever-changing nature of security threats. The group has also put in place an effective compliance framework and works with all government agencies to achieve this.
If you are someone with strong IT audit and compliance background and passionate about technology, looking for opportunities to work with a team of practitioners and leading industry experts, we welcome you to join the Governance Group.
As a Senior Manager/Manager, Audit and Compliance, you will join a team of audit professionals responsible for the whole-of-government (WOG) IT audit and compliance management, covering over 100 government agencies.
What to expect:
- Develop and customise audit programmes / security audit checklists to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls in mitigating IT risks.
- Plan, develop and conduct annual policy compliance and process audits, technical audits on critical systems and infrastructure.
- Manage agency interactions, including briefings, conduct of audit fieldwork, management responses and follow-up actions to ensure on-time and on-target execution of audit plans.
- Review audit findings and assess agencies’ and Whole-of-Government overall state of ICT governance and risks.
- Formulate mitigation plans to improve state of overall ICT governance.
- Work with multiple agencies at the working and management levels to assess current situation and identify recommendations to address the gaps.
- Monitor and validate audit findings to ensure control remediation is effective and root causes have been addressed.
- Plan, source and actively manage outsourced augmentation of internal capability, to deliver the committed deliverables.
How to succeed:
- Degree in IT discipline, or equivalent.
- Possess professional certifications such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and cloud security certification.
- Minimum 8 years ICT experience, preferably with at least 4 years in ICT audit and/or compliance management. Audit experience and knowledge related to cyber security, cloud application development and commercial public cloud platforms would be a plus.
- Prior experience leading audits and conducting audit fieldwork and has good working knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance, governance and internal controls.
- Strong understanding of technology, IT management processes, technology risks and internal controls.
- Prior experience in application development and cloud application development preferred.
- Able to deliver quality and thorough work, with eye for details.
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
Closing on 31 Dec 2021