Senior Manager (Business Planning & Analytics), Corporate Planning and Services
DEFENCE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
DSTA is a top-notch technology organisation that drives innovation and delivers state-of-the-art capabilities to make the SAF a formidable fighting force. Our engineers and IT professionals harness multidisciplinary expertise to equip our soldiers with advanced systems to defend Singapore.
We also contribute our technological expertise to support national-level developments. To achieve our mission, DSTA performs a variety of roles ranging from acquisition and procurement to cybersecurity and software development.
We are looking for an individual to join our Business Planning & Transformation team. The role will require you to:
- Lead the end-to-end operationalisation of Business Planning activities for Programme Centres / business functions. These includes:
- Reporting and analysing business plans and performance for the Programme Centres / business functions, and to recommend management intervention where necessary.
- Ensuring governance compliance and exploit timely approval of Work Assignments (WA). Manage WA issues and propose approach to manage resolution as required.
- Reporting and analysing non-compliances with business governance requirements, and to recommend management intervention where necessary.
- Harnessing digital competencies like analytics to identify, recommend and implement areas of improvement for the Programme Centres / business functions under his/her charge.
- Streamline work procedures common across PCs in the portfolio for productivity, as well as the harnessing of analytics to address cross-domain business issues and strengthen data-driven resource planning and decision making.
- Tertiary qualification with minimum 5 years of working experience
- Capable of understanding and solving complex problems
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate large amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong understanding of data concepts or possess sound knowledge in data visualisation software such as Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; adept at queries, business writing and presenting findings
Closing on 28 Oct 2021