Senior Manager, Communications and Marketing
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, as well as facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are looking for an experienced communications and marketing specialist to join our Communications and Marketing Group in GovTech and lead communications for the national digital identity initiative.
The successful candidate will develop, plan and create marketing communications plans, grow narratives for the national digital identity journey and drive product marketing programmes, media publicity, events and outreach engagements. As the communications lead, this person will need to engage government and business partners and work closely with the product teams to drive awareness and adoption for the national digital identity's suite of products
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering meaningful and relevant digital services to the public, and has a solid understanding of web and mobile technologies with at least 8 years of relevant marketing experience. This person is a superior storyteller and communicator with a proven track record of developing multi-channel marketing and communications plans, outreach campaigns and publicity materials for government agencies, national projects or consumer products.
- Drive communications and engagement for national digital identity initiative via multi-channel, multi-partner marketing and integrated communications plans
- Develop powerful narratives and compelling content to promote the suite of products under the initiative (e.g. media materials, profile stories, product collateral and videos) to various target audiences, e.g. business partners, media and the public
- Manage media relations and take the lead in handling media queries, drafting media materials and analysing media coverage
- Plan and measure effectiveness of product marketing campaigns and track results with a focus on audience engagement and adoption
- Deliver cross-functional outcomes, collaborate closely with product team and external partners
- Work with third party creative/digital agencies and manage budgets to execute successful creative and marketing campaigns
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience in Marketing Communications and/or Product Marketing for technology and/or digital products
- Experience working with and pitching to reporters from lifestyle, tech, business beats across media channels
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders, including multi-agency and cross-functional teams
- Able to get to the core of business needs and challenges and have both creative and analytical skillsets
- Strong ownership and prior experience in managing teams to deliver targets and results
- Excellent writing skills with a keen sense of creativity and aesthetics
Closing on 31 Dec 2021