KK WOMEN'S AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$5500 - S$7700
You will provide oversight and supervision for key fundraising functions, such as Major Gifts and Donor Relations & Stewardship, and play a crucial in driving major and transformational giving at KKH. In addition, you will be responsible for establishing a stewardship framework and roadmap for philanthropic activities for fund raising efforts for within the KKH Health Fund (KKHHF).
You are expected to take the lead in the organisation and coordination of key fundraising programmes and efforts for the KKH Health Fund and its various specific funds. You will conceptualise, plan and implement signature events to achieve the fundraising and stewardship needs of the RDF. You will also initiate and lead in physician engagement programmes to cultivate philanthropic ambassadors and help drive various annual major gifts initiatives and ensure proper governance by providing support in reporting, as well as developing and managing various donation and donor management systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a development specialist with proven record of professional fundraising success, including significant major gift and campaign experience preferably in an academic or healthcare setting
- Must be a team player with exceptionally well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept at managing multiple projects and complex situations with excellent event management skills
- Comprehensive view of short/long range fundraising needs and ability to objectively prioritise them
- Self-directed, organized, discerning and enterprising
- A high level of integrity is a requirement
- Ability to build a strong team, inspire and motivate others by example
- Professionally represent the fund and hospital at all times
Closing on 03 Mar 2021