Senior Manager, People Operations & Systems
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The People Operations & Systems team (POS) sits within the People & Organisation Division of GovTech, and leverages technology and operational expertise to provide high-quality, efficient and customer-centric HR services.
We are currently seeking a seasoned People Operations Senior Manager/ Manager. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for managing the Recruitment Operations, Talent Operations, Business Partnership support and administration teams in the POS team. The qualified individual will also support the Assistant Director, POS in the implementation of various projects and initiatives.
The areas of responsibility include:
• Driving organisational excellence through the management and execution of HR operational processes throughout the Employee Life Cycle from on-boarding to exit.
• Continually optimising and enhancing operational policies /procedures and system design to bring out the best value to the organisation.
• Supporting the implementation of new policies, programs and initiatives for the Division by providing operational and tactical implementation expertise and execution.
• Ensuring high standards of service delivery through our outsourced partners, and responsible for addressing and resolving issue escalations.
• Upholding good data management practices by ensuring accurate and up-to-date employee records in the HR systems, and compliance with regulatory, compliance and policy standards.
Reporting to the Assistant Director (POS), you will be supported by a team of 2 staff and our team of HR outsourced partners.
You will work in very close partnership with members of the POS team, People Business Partners and HR Centres of Excellence (COEs).
Required Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
• Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience, including at least 3 years’ in a HR Operations or Shared Services supervisory role.
• Experience with Workday HCM is an advantage
• Energised by a fast-paced work environment, with the ability to multitask and manage high volume work
• Strength in forward planning and being able to see how diverse parts interconnect
• A passion for technology
• Good written/verbal communication skills and able to collaborate well across teams
• Superior problem-solving abilities with a boldness to innovate
Closing on 10 Feb 2022