Senior Occupational Therapist
THRIVE FAMILY PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Permanent, Full Time
S$5700 - S$6700
Thrive Family is a client centred practice with a community feel and strong work ethic. Our journey to establish best practice services and to create a fully multi disciplinary team means there is now an exciting new position available for a Senior Occupational Therapist.
- Assessment and treatment of children in the clinic and school setting.
- Write assessment reports, maintain after session treatment notes, and regular progress summaries.
- Organise and plan intervention groups with children.
- Contribute to ongoing professional development of others within the practice and within schools through educational talks.
- Work closely with other therapists and parents/caregivers to ensure objectives are carried over.
- Liaise and communicate with schools to establish ongoing relationships and therapeutic support.
- 5+ years working experience and at least 3 years experience working within an International school environment
- Possess a post-graduate certificate in Sensory Integration
- Possess a recognised Bachelors or Masters Degree in Occupational therapy
- Current registration and practicing certificate with the Singapore Allied Health Council (AHPC).
- Minimum of level 1 training in Developmental Play as well as D.I.R Floortime 101.
- A proven ability to work autonomously as well as be a valued team member.
- Have excellent communication skills and a friendly, approachable persona.
- Flexibility working evenings and weekends
Closing on 10 Mar 2021