Senior Operations Manager
MUSLIM MISSIONARY SOCIETY, SINGAPORE, THE
General Management, Social Services
Contract, Full Time
S$4200 - S$5500
As a Senior Operations Manager, incumbent is responsible in assisting the Management for smooth running of the Home and safe custody of all residents and staff according to the needs of the SOC of the MSF and the SOP of the HOME.
- Ensure disciplinary measures are adequate in the Home according to the SOC and the SOP.
- Carry out policies as laid down by the Management and their effective implementation.
- Records and documentation to be submitted to Head of Home in a timely manner.
- Assist in planning out management of activities with the policy to keep abreast with changing needs.
- Work in close liaison with law enforcement, regulator welfare and other related agencies.
- Guide and motivate residents to a higher standard of behavioural performance and development.
- Oversee all rules, regulations and standing orders pertaining to facilities, residents and staff are adhered to.
- Maintain all records, accounts, documents and correspondence. E.g. Board of Visitors, Fire Drills, Disciplinary Records and others
- Oversee physical and moral development and growth of residents.
- Monitor day-to-day implementation of programs and troubleshoot regression of residents’ attitudes and behaviours.
- Ensure the security, maintenance and running of the Home is adequate at all times.
- Develop a monthly budget and operating plan for the department.
- Draw up a monthly duty roster for department.
- Any other duties as assigned by Head of Home.
- Attend to donors and visitors to the Home during non-operating hours of reception.
- Secretariat for the Disciplinary Committee in document preparations and record-keeping of the said Committee when it is convened.
- Fire Marshal for the Home and trained in First Aid and Fire Safety.
- At least 4 years of working experience.
- Possess minimally a Diploma or Degree in a related field of study.
- Proficiency in local languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Goal oriented, inquisitive with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Psychology/counselling skills is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, meticulous and diligent in ensuring Home's high standard of function.
- Able to work in teams and individually.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work rotating shifts including Saturday & Sundays.
- Guillemard Crescent
- 5-minutes walk from Mountbatten Station (CC7)
You will enjoy
- Being part of a noble organisation with a strong and longstanding heritage in social service
- Supportive work environment
- Learning & development opportunities
- Training sponsorships
- Comprehensive Medical & Leave Benefits
- Complimentary meals
Closing on 02 Mar 2021