RAFFLES HOSPITAL PTE LTD
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$5000 - S$5900
- Provide clinical assessment, analysis and provision of clinical diagnosis autononously for individual patients to determine their need for physiotherapy intervention within specialist area
- Manage patients in the areas of musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary, neuromuscular both in the in-patient and out-patient settings
- Demonstrate professional & legal accountability for all aspect of work within the domain Job
- Candidate should possess Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy recognised by the Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- Candidate must be fully registered with AHPC
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of relevant working experience, preferably in a local hospital/ healthcare provider setting.
- Prior experience in an acute-care setting will be an advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 18 Mar 2021